AltBerg Svartz Anatomix Lite Footbeds
Firm Foot Support (which will bed in)
Excellent Arch Support
Improved Heel & Achilles Alignment & Stabilisation
Size 2 - to fit boot size 2.5 > 4
Size 3 - to fit boot size 4.5 > 6
Size 4 - to fit boot size 6.5 > 8
Size 5 - to fit boot size 8.5 > 10
Size 6 - to fit boot size 10.5 > 12
Size 7 - to fit boot size 12.5 > 14
Svartz® Anatomix® Lite Footbed
The Anatomix® gives maximum heel/rear foot stabilisation to maintain foot and ankle alignment. The high sided support and three dimensional underfoot shape also improve the fitting of footwear, especially around the heel and ankle.
Washable at 40 degrees
- Medium/firm – adaptive support under the foot
- Dual density cushioning (45/55) medium (Shore A test – scale is 10 to 80 – 10 = maximum cushioning, 80 = minimum cushioning)
- Footbed covering – micro-porous and extra holes under the forefoot for increased air circulation
- Forefoot thickness is 4.5-5.0 mm
- Centre heel thickness 6.5mm
- Kevlar cradle design around heel to give shock absorption, and also allow the footbed to ‘bed in’ during use
Better Ankle Support
Better Weight Distribution
Clean by rubbing gently with a sponge, hot water, and normal soap, then rinse the footbed surface under a running tap. This will help flush out any perspiration salts which may have been absorbed into the footbed fabric.
The Anatomix® Lite may only be hand washed as per the instructions above.
Allow to dry naturally in a cool place.
- Do not put near heat
- Do not dry on a radiator
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry in sunlight
Heat will damage the footbeds