Nitecore P36, 2000 lumen Flashlight
The Nitecore P36 boasts the latest neutral white Cree MT-G2 LED with a maximum output of 2000 lumens. The P36 can be powered by two 18650 Li-ion cells or four CR123A batteries (not included)
A multifunctional rotary control switch provides easy one handed control with instant access to strobe, turbo and ultra-low modes. Pressing the control switch enters strobe mode no matter which mode you are in, making it quick to access in emergency situations. With the light turned off, rotating the switch counter-clockwise and pressing the on/off switch within three seconds enters turbo (2000 lumen) mode. The same operation turning the switch clockwise enters ultra-low (2 lumens). With the light turned on turning the rotary switch selects from the 10 brightness levels:
2 lumens, 20 lumens, 80 lumens, 210 lumens, 380 lumens, 600 lumens, 850 lumens, 1100 lumens, 1500 lumens and 2000 lumens.
Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) allows the P36 to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature, thus preventing damage from overheating. Dual power indicators on the tail indicate remaining battery power levels.
Includes: Quality belt holster, wrist lanyard, rubber switch cap & spare o-ring.
• Utilizes a CREE MT-G2 LED
• Max output of up to 2000 lumens
• Runtime of up to 325 hours
• A multifunctional rotary switch offers unprecedented ease of use
• 10 brightness levels and 5 special modes for multiple applications
• Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology ensures stability and longevity
• High efficiency constant current circuitry provides unwavering and dependable output
• Features intelligent memory function in regular output modes
• Features 2 x battery power indicators on the tail
• Direct access to turbo/ultra-low
• Utilizes a micro-textured metal reflector for peripheral illumination
• Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
• Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
• Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
• HAIII military grade hard-anodized
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8
• Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
• Tail stand capability
Length: 6.81” (173mm)
Head diameter: 1.97” (50mm)
Tail: 1.10” x 1.65” (28mm x 42mm)
Weight: 8.89oz (252g) (without battery)
Strobe Warning Exposure to strobe lights may cause dizziness, disorientation, and nausea. A very small percentage of people suffer from photosensitive epilepsy approximately .00025% of the population and may experience seizures or blackouts triggered by strobe lights. Visit www.epilepsyfoundation.org for more information about this rare form of epilepsy. Anyone who has had symptoms linked to this condition should consult a doctor before using this product.